We find that most of our guests go for the Deluxe. When it’s a trip of a lifetime like this, they want us to sort all their travel and logistics, so they can just kick back and enjoy it. Then you can just concentrate on what matters the most – the surf and beautiful surroundings.
Your comfortable private bungalow is fan cooled, spacious and features a wrap around verandah and western toilet.
More importantly you can paddle straight out to a selection of waves in front of your bungalow! If you want to take a boat over to one of the other waves close to us, its quick access right off our private beach.
We have a new restaurant overlooking the Indian Ocean where our experienced chef will cook up organic produce and fresh fish with an Indonesian/western fusion. If you’re after a few home comforts no problem, we’ve a flat screen TV with satellite, bar games and some comfy lounges.
We can arrange a length of stay to suit you. We also offer discounts for multiple bookings and longer stays. Contact us with any questions here.
– 3 meals a day + snacks
– Unlimited mineral water, tea & coffee.
– Unlimited speed boat transfers to local waves
– Access to the open plan entertainment and dining area with satellite TV & DVD and pub games
– Government permits and taxes
– Meet and greet and a return transfer from Medan
– Twin hotel room in Medan
– Speed boat/large wooden boat Charter from Singkil (so you don’t have to go by public ferry.)
– Complementary trip to Treasure Island with lunch and cool box packed
– An extra 3 beers and 3 soft drinks a day + snacks
– Fishing trips
– Banyak Surf Bungalows t-shirt
– Video Surf analysis
– Drone footage
– Professional photos
– Surf trip movie edit.
– Free use of Go Pro + various mounts
Can we can show you what a trip of a lifetime truly feels like?
At Banyak Surf Bungalows there are no villages, no roads and no rush, just world-class waves, the forest and mother nature. If you’re ready to feel the buzz of adventure, then come join us in the Bay of Plenty, Banyak Islands.
At our little slice of paradise, surfers and non-surfers alike can experience a consistent, tropical surfing mecca alongside a whole host of other activities all year round.
Right in front of your comfortable private beach bungalow you’ll find the most consistently rideable wave in the Banyaks – ‘Gunters’, just a short ‘dry-hair’ paddle away.
Apart from this classic wave, the Bay of Plenty boasts 5 other waves that range from world class to ‘learn to surf’ waves, suiting everyone from the beginner to the hardened Indo veteran. We also have boats to take you to even more waves should you want to.
Fishing, snorkelling, bush walks, cooking lessons island hopping and yoga – there’s plenty other activities to do if you fancy an afternoon out the water exploring…
– Spare Legropes
– Suncream (Its hot here)
– A few T-shirts
– Flip flops/Sandles
– Hoodie or long sleeve top
– Passport & Photocopies of passport kept seperately – You must have atleast 6 months remaining on your passport otherwise you will not be allowed entry into Indonesia and we cannot be liable for any issues.
– Travel Insurance
– Enough cash for beers if you decide to drink from our bar
– First aid kit
– Toiletries and towels
– Board repair kit
– Plug adaptor for european plug socket
– Drivers licence – International helps in some car rentals
For a more indepth guide on what to bring visit our handy travel checklist page.
Share this Post
5 Reasons to book your stay
No Crowds, No Stress
Our remote location means you will surf perfect, uncrowded waves. A short paddle in front of your comfortable private beach bungalow you’ll find the islands most consistent wave.
This is where you come to fulfil those dreams you had as a youth. Unspoilt Mother Nature, stunning scenery, surf discovery, great food, reef exploration – in your own slice of paradise.
Professional Video & Photos
We’re the only surf company in the area to offer filming of your surf sessions. we’ll also produce your very own surf movie – a nice memory of your trip with drone footage, underwater and much more.
Rooted in Mother Nature
Explore the beautiful forest around you, catch your fish dinner in front of your bungalow or explore the surrounding secret spots on one of our boats. It’s all all here for you.
Either take advantage of a great priced special offer by staying with us longer, or ask us to design you a custom adventure, either way, we’ll look after you as one of our own.